Follow this till the end to Change your WhatsApp Chat Background.
WhatsApp is proving itself as a best and secure Chatting app. It has provided various different features to increase its users day by day. As we are talking about the new feature of changing the Chat Background, it will convert the White Background to Black Background. This is a very comfortable feature for the eyes of the users. The other useful facility for the users is that it will save and increase the battery of the phone.
This will give an interesting look to the users WhatsApp Chats. Do you have an idea that different colours and images can be added to your WhatsApp Chat Background? Let’s know the process.
- You must have WhatsApp on your Phone. If not launch from Play Store app.
- Open your WhatsApp. Move to Settings and click on Chats.
- As you scroll down you will find Wallpaper click on it.
- If you want to apply Colour to the chat background select ‘Solid Colour’.
- You can try different Themes by choosing Wallpaper Library.
- To do so you need to Download the Wallpaper Package.
- This package will consist of various interesting Background images, which can be applied to your Chats.
- If you want to add any image from your Phone Gallery you must select the option Gallery.
- To avoid all these you can choose ‘No Wallpaper’ option.