The popular social media app Facebook is planning to develop its site and to increase the users started a new feature Facebook Video Autoplay. It is very helpful to many users in the world but there is another conflict with this feature because few users will not have speed internet facility.
So those you have less speed of internet connection cannot make use of this new feature. Even the users who have limited monthly connection also come under same category.
Follow the steps to turn off Autoplay Video in Facebook Android 2018
So follow Every Step Carefully and Make use of this Feature:
- Open your Facebook Account, for this you need to Login.
- On your Top Right Corner you will find Settings click on it.
- You will Observe Videos if you Swipe Down and tab on it.
- When Videos Option opens you will find Autoplay feature click on Default.
- As soon as you Click Option Default you will get an Option of On or Off. Choose Off.
NOTE: This is an interesting feature on Facebook Video autoplay. If the user log out Facebook account in between while watching the video, the video stops there and user can later watch the video from where he has stopped when he again login the Facebook account.